Wicked Witch of the Wool

My adventures in knitting and my daily life on the farm.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

A Bad Case of Starteritis

I know, I know. I have too many things on my knitting plate already. I'm working on the Phoebe jackets, the plain blue neck warmer, the Qiviut scarf, and I need to get more of the Alapaca with a Twist spun. If I'd had half a brain I would have put my Twisted Sister Cardigan kit downstairs in the basement with the rest of my stash, but no.



The kit sat there, in my basket, luring me to cast on. I was totally defenseless. I've made a deal with myself; 1 stripe a day. Then I have to knit one or two items for the Phoebe jackets. I need to spin at least an hour. The rest of the time I can knit whatever else. Phew! Whether any housework will be done or if we'll be eating anything but pizza remains to be seen. I'll keep you posted.

As if that isn't enough, I found this ubercool shawl online:



This is the Heere Be Dragone Shawl. The designer, Sharon Winsauer, from Aurora Alpacas has a website with a shawl gallery, but this pattern has not been added yet. You can contact her personally, and she will send you the pattern for $12.

Sigh. I need another project like I need a hole in my head.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home