Wicked Witch of the Wool

My adventures in knitting and my daily life on the farm.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Quick and Fetching

In less than a day's knitting I've produced these fingerless gloves from Knitty. They are so easy and fun to knit, so I'm sure I'll be making them again and again in different colors and yarns. This time around I used Louisa Harding's Kimono Angora, color #6, less than one ball. They are so soft and yummy that I have been unable to put them down.



Today I'll be out shopping for food stuff in preparation of this Saturday's KnitMeet. Tomorrow will be spent in the kitchen. You might think this is a bad thing, but I love cooking.

I'm anxiously awaiting my shipment of Noro Transitions from Webs. In the meantime I'll be plodding along on my Elsebeth Lavold sweater.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I been working on a pair of those for a while now. I'm quite a slow knitter. :)

Thu Jan 04, 11:20:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home